This bundle is for FRONT LINE WORKERS especially or anyone who suspects they have a Vitamin D Deficiency or levels that are less than optimum. If you have darker skin and live in northern latitudes or have GI malabsorption issues, are over 65 or use a lot of sunscreen or do not go outside with 40% of your body exposed to sunlight for at least 20-40 minutes daily. If you answered yes to any of these.....this bundle is imperative for you.
It includes the Following: Click on Each to Learn More
- DFH Complete Multi (Which contains minerals including Magnesium key for Vitamin D function)
- Vitamin D Supreme (5000 IU)
- S-Acetyl Glutathione Synergy
Consider the Following:
1. COVID-19 enters lung cells by binding to ACE2 receptors .
2. ACE2 receptors utilize a specific interleukin (IL-6) when normally activated .
3. Blockade of IL-6 by tocilizumab may be an effective treatment for COVID-19 .
4. Vitamin D reduces IL-6 production in monocytes (and, presumably, macrophages) .
This provides a rationale for administration of Vitamin D (eg by intramuscular injection) as treatment in acutely ill patients with COVID-19.
Magnesium assists in the activation of vitamin D, which helps regulate calcium and phosphate homeostasis to influence the growth and maintenance of bones. All of the enzymes that metabolize vitamin D seem to require magnesium, which acts as a cofactor in the enzymatic reactions in the liver and kidneys. Deficiency in either of these nutrients is reported to be associated with various disorders, such as skeletal deformities, cardiovascular diseases, and metabolic syndrome. It is therefore essential to ensure that the recommended amount of magnesium is consumed to obtain the optimal benefits of vitamin D. https://jaoa.org/article.aspx?articleid=2673882
- Brain function in adults, which may explain in part the associations between vitamin D deficiency, depressed moods and impaired cognition,5-9 and the improvements some patients report in these upon vitamin D supplementation.
- modern diets are typically lower in vitamin D-rich foods that were once a more regular part of people’s diets, such as fatty fish, cod liver oil and lard from pastured pigs.
- African American and Hispanic American individuals have higher rates of vitamin D deficiency compared to Caucasian Americans.
Adequate vitamin D status reduces the risk of developing several chronic diseases such as cancers, cardiovascular disease, diabetes mellitus, and hypertension that significantly higher risk of death from respiratory tract infections than otherwise healthy individuals.
Vitamin D protects respiratory tract preserving tight junctions, killing enveloped viruses through induction of cathelicidin and defensins, and decreasing production of proinflammatory cytokines by the innate immune system, therefore reducing the risk of a cytokine storm leading to pneumonia.